Run by Action for Children in partnership with Worcestershire County Council. The Riverboats Children's Centre is located in the grounds of Upton Primary School, with an outreach area extending to Kempsey, Earl's Croome, Ryall, Longdon, Castlemorton, Malvern Wells, Little Malvern, Pendock and Hanley Swan - we are a very mobile and flexible service!
Riverboats provides free services such as Stay and Play Groups, Family Support, Family health advice including antenatal support to all families with children aged 0 to 5 years of age.
Please take a look at our events page for our latest timetable in your area or download the activity timetable.
To find out more about Events and Services or to book a place, please contact Riverboats Children's Centre on 01684 594806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More events coming soon!!
Riverboats Children's Centre can offer information, advice and activities to support families with children aged 0-5 years. This support can help to develop children's and parent's/carer's overall happiness.
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Stay and Play Sessions
- Messy Play
- Baby Massage and Stretching
- Family Support Services, helping with issues such as sleeping and feeding, providing home visits and a friendly face to help with everyday life
- Health visitor baby weighing clinic
- Family Information Service
- Access to employment and financial advice from the Citizens Advice Bureau
Come and join in the fun at our stay and play sessions!
We welcome volunteers to help us with our group activities for families with children under 5 years of age. Roles may include:
- Meeting and greeting families
- Helping staff with children activities
- Helping to clear away after sessions
- Administration for the children's centre
- If you would like to volunteer why not contact our Centre Lead, Sarah Walton on 01684 594806 or email@example.com
Riverboats Children's Centre
Upton Primary School
Telephone: 01684 594806